I was rooting around under the house recently, trying to find a rumored stockpile of materials left over from when we built the house, and lo and behold I found it.

Or something that pretended to be it, at least.

I now have, in my possession, some several dozen feet of copper piping, elbows, Y-connectors, Ts, and a good number of ball valves for same piping. As well as four 55 gallon drums, all plastic. Also in this little treasure trove was a 1/4hp motor (1730RPM) and a pair of 1/3hp motors (3300 and 1500RPM), a rather large box of electrical connectors, a small mini-breaker panel, and some three thouand feet of 12ga three conductor wire. Around fifty or so linear feet of PVC piping as well, and joints and connectors for that are easy to find. Rock on, I may not really have to buy <i>anything</i> for a processor later.

Just one question, and I haven't been able to find any mention of problems (Though I haven't exactly done an in-depth search yet) concerning using copper piping for everything. Does Methoxide have any problems with it? BD? I know the oil probably won't, and from the use of copper in a methanol condensor I hazard that it doesn't have a problem with it either.

And does anyone know where I can just by pump heads, not full blown pumps?

Peace out
-K