I have been trying to find out what is best used for fermenting cabbage for
ethanol production.  Not much out there on the web.  Anyone have a
suggestion?  The only thing I've found so far is for producing sauerkraut
and ethanol production is minimal using those enzymes.

Why cabbage?  Because there are 40 acres of cabbage in front of and to the
south of my house.  About half the cabbage is actually picked for market due
to size etc. and the rest rots in the field over the winter.  If ethanol can
be produced from what's left then so much the better.

Thanks.

Regards;
John