But you must agree that it is moving from a boat that leaks like a sieve to a
boat that needs an occasional bale??
 I find now I get extremely frustrated at work where I must use the M$
systems: because I cannot multi task as easily as on my home system. (And I
have occasionally had over 60 web pages open at once in Linux - try that on
the other system!)

regards Doug