It  might be a good idea to get rid of
those nasty Diebolt rigged voting machines that left no paper trail.
During the election the ceo of that co, told Bush " I'll deliver Ohio".
On a similar note, a local professor obtained the machine code for the units
and had his students analize it. They found that it used an encryption key
that had been discontinued in 1994 and was easily hackable by phone line.
Might want to leave a proper paper trail next time, so at least
the count can be verified for irregularities.

Get your daily alternative energy news
Alternate Energy Resource Network
  1000+ news sources-resources
             updated daily