Hello,

chlorine gas can be very dangerous and deadly if inhaled in
sufficient quantities.
You may have made some accidentally by mixing ammonia with bleach
or cleaning up cat urine with bleach. It is a yellowish green gas with a
pungent,
eye searing odour...not good

Clean-up underway after 150,000 flee gas leak
< http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004-04/18/content_324262.htm >

Gas leak kills 3 in Beijing
< http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004-04/22/content_325229.htm >

Risky Chlorine Gas in Water Treatment
< http://www.clo2.com/reading/waternews/chlorine.html >

Dosing units reduce the risk of chlorine-gas leakage
< http://www.engineeringnews.co.za/eng/features/sewage/?show=64311 >

Get your daily alternative energy news

Alternate Energy Resource Network
 http://www.alternate-energy.net