Hydrionic acid?  Don't forget to watch out for di-hydrogen oxide.  It
can easily cause death by asphixiation.  If you get it on your skin,
it can cause hypothermia by rapidly increasing heat transfer, it
promotes mold and bacterial growth, and it's effect on automobiles in
the wintertime is a major cause of fatal accidents.