Oops I meant Hydric acid but I know what you mean about the di-hydrogen momoxide (DMHO) it really is a killer.  I've heard the military keeps huge tanks of it on reserve incase they ever need it one day, like in an emergency situation I guess.  Here is a link that has all the dirt on DHMO
http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html  Apparently it's even bad for fuel.

Joe

Zeke Yewdall wrote:
Hydrionic acid?  Don't forget to watch out for di-hydrogen oxide.  It
can easily cause death by asphixiation.  If you get it on your skin,
it can cause hypothermia by rapidly increasing heat transfer, it
promotes mold and bacterial growth, and it's effect on automobiles in
the wintertime is a major cause of fatal accidents.