It seems the worst thing mentioned in the article was changing fuel
filters. Probably gunk from the dino fuel.

BTW- the article mentions that we don't have enough acreage to grow
enough vegetable oil to replace just the diesel being currently consumed
in this country. Anyone know if that is a reasonable statement?