Dear Mike,

Speaking of Nigeria, do you or anyone on the list know why it is such a
death trap for petroleum engineers from Shell?  Hardly a week goes by
that I don't get an e-mail from some lawyer asking me to participate in
a perfectly legal scam to get some dead Shell engineers money out of the
country.   Man, Shell must pay there help a lot better there than
anywhere else considering the size of those bank accounts but I suppose
that makes sense considering how many die in car accidents and plane
crashes.

Rick