Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 3:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Run for your livees!!

***********************
No virus was detected in the attachment no filename

Your mail has been scanned by InterScan.
***********-***********

I have a few notions that I believe are probably patentable.  I talked
to a good family friend who is a patent lawyer and he agreed.  However,
the issue is more in being able to afford the patent work, and the
inevitable lawsuits that will follow.  After the past few years,
I have begun to believe that the best thing to do is to publish or
license the works under an "open" or "creative commons" license.
If I get off my duff and make a product, I can sell it, and anyone else
can too.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Is the Appleseed processor under this sort of patent?

-Mike