Have you done any energy loss calculations on your house?  Unless you
have prior bills, that's probably the only way to get a decent figure
for how much fuel you'll need.  Houses vary too much to be able to
give a decent average number, even assuming the same climate. You can
get fancy programs and such to simualte energy use, but I'd just use a
simple UA analysis and heating degree days to get a ballpark.

And it depends alot on your comfort level too.  I happen to like 60F
much better than 70F.