Greetings,
I am aware of manure spreaders, but I am talking about finished compost.  5
tons per acre is not a heavy spread, although it can be hard on the
wallet.  I only make about a ton a year, so I have to buy the stuff.  I
will take another look at manure spreaders, but if anyone else has any
ideas, I would love to hear them.
Bright Blessings,
Kim