Hi Kirk

Nice finds! Thanks.

This one seems to be in Christmas Island - cx - and it's very slow!
Downloading the 650Mb CD is an appealing prospect, but not at 1kb/sec
and then it stalls. I'll try again tomorrow.

Thanks for the blacksmithing manuals link too, I started doing some
blacksmithing a few months ago, I did what I set out to do and the
results are good, but I've got lots to learn.

Regards

Keith