I'm having the same problems downloading the link, but I'm downloading the
entire web site. I'll see how that goes. So far it's about 30-50kb/s

Logan Vilas

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Miller
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 7:13 PM
To: Biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] A wealth of manuals

Evergreen Solutions wrote:
> If there is somebody who has succeeded in getting these, make a
> .torrent and host it somewhere and put up the link...better sharing
> for everyone.

I have a mostly idle server with a 100 Mbit connection to the AOL/TW
backbone.  Obviously,
using it all would be frowned upon, but I'm willing to put it up and see
what happens.

Has anybody already downloaded it?  It sounds like it's not going to
happen very fast.
Please let me know asap if you have it.

Thanks,

--- David