Or for that matter, an off-peak plug-in hybrid.

On 3/9/06, Andrew Netherton <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
I'll bet that research would show a mighty quick return on investment
if they had done the study based on European fuel costs, and not our
cheaper-than-bottled-water fuel here in North America.

Andrew Netherton

On 3/9/06, AltEnergyNetwork <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Research Shows Only two out Six Hybrid Cars Recoup Cost Within 5 Years
>
> < http://www.alternate-energy.net/N/news.php?detail=n1141917443.news >
>
> Yonkers, NY - Consumer Reports is revising the cost analysis
>  in a story that examines the ownership costs and financial
>   benefits associated with hybrid cars. The story, titled
>   "The dollars and sense of hybrids," appears in the Annual April
>    Auto issue of CR, on newsstands now.
>
> Consumer Reports is correcting a calculation error involving
>  the depreciation for the six hybrid vehicles that, in the
>  story, were compared to their conventionally powered
>  counterparts. The error led the publication to overstate
>   how much extra money the hybrids will cost owners during
>    the first five years.
>

> full article
>
> < http://www.alternate-energy.net/N/news.php?detail=n1141917443.news >
>

> Get your daily alternative energy news
>
>  Alternate Energy Resource Network
>    1000+ news sources-resources
>          updated daily
>
> http://www.alternate-energy.net
>

> Next Generation Grid
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/next_generation_grid/
>

> Tomorrow-energy
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tomorrow-energy/
>

> Alternative Energy Politics
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Alternative_Energy_Politics/

Thanks,
PC

He's the kind of a guy who lights up a room just by flicking a switch

You can't have everything. Where would you put it? - Steven Wright