Hear about the Coyotes running around in NYC's Central Park?

Hal, the coyote, in Central Park
http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/special_packages/sunday_review/14186236.htm

I disagree that it's a problem, but of course the cops had to chase
him for 3+ days...Don't worry there are more...It wasn't just Wile E
Coyote that was wily, they all are.

I do agree with Keith that we all live in nature whether it's an
asphalt jungle or the Amazon basin.  The town I live in (Summerville,
SC) is a suburban jungle, where many people have gardens, chickens and
goats.  I can walk to a horse or cow pasture in 5 minutes.  There are
foxes and rabbits living among us.  The bunnies especially like to
hide in all the Azaleas.  Not that we don't have Walmart and
mcmansions, but I think we've always been a green town.

We have coyotes in South Carolina because they've gone nationwide.
http://www.dnr.sc.gov/wildlife/coyote/index.html
and I'm sure I've seen several.  As well as Carolina Dogs or The American Dingo
http://www.carolinadogs.com/
which are amazing dogs.  A friend of mine found one and he later
realized that he was a carolina dog.

--
Thanks,
PC

He's the kind of a guy who lights up a room just by flicking a switch

You can't have everything. Where would you put it? - Steven Wright