Greetings,
What is there to jump on here?  I personally only take anti-biotics when it
is life and death, but then I am allergic to most of them so it is a toss
up which is going to kill me.  A fever of 105, I would have dumped her in
an ice bath and called an ambulance.  Drugs do have their place, and yes, I
too hope she would give them to her child rather than see the child
permanently damaged.
Bright Blessings,
Kim