Dingel lives about a kilometer away from my house and i have observed his activities with interest all these years. His problem is NOT his invention but rather ECONOMICS. The fossil fuel suppliers dont want competition. Last night, I saw on TV representatives of a car manufacturer and of a fossil fuel supplier, highlighting the negative aspects of ethanol and biodiesel. In other words, they dont want ethanol or biodiesel to replace fossil fuel!

They say ethanol might contain moisture that can damage vehicles. they also say that carburetors of cars contain materials that can "expand", thereby choking the fuel line! They never mention the benefits of ethanol and biodiesel.

I heard Dingel say that he busted several engines in his quest to improve his gadget, but instead of being discouraged, he plodded on, even without help from outside. I believe he now has a working model and he just have to compete with fossil fuel suppliers to be able to commercialize his gadget.

As an inventor, he is fully aware of inventions being taken away from them if they are not vigilant. He looks for a partner that will grow with him.

I guess we just have to see the gadget to believe his claims...

JJJN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hmmm, How nice Lets see my calculations may be of just a bit but the
liter of water takes somewhere around 300Kw hrs of electric energy to
split the water into Hydrogen and oxygen at 100% conversion, then put
this into any heat engine and reassemble getting back 100 Kw hrs of
mechanical energy that is used to propel it. The question is where did
he get the original 300Kw hrs and why the hell didn't he just use the
electric energy in a motor to retain all 300 Kw hrs hmm Dang it I musta
missed something again I think I like vodka better than water anyway.

Jim