Ok I am ready to publish the manual and BOM for my homebrew reactor.  I
want to offer it under some sort of copyleft license. The GPL is worded
specifically for software but says pretty much what I wish to say about
the open source and sharing of my published information i.e. that it can
be freely copied and distributed but that no one can charge money for
it. Does anyone on the list know of a public type license which is more
appropriate for this kind of documentation?  Also I am considering how
to bundle the information with the license so that it comes as part of
the package or my website contains some sort of gateway so that
acceptance of the terms is required before download is allowed.  I am
real dumb when it comes to how to set this up and am looking for help or
suggestions from anyone who is savvy.

Hopefully....

Joe