I can't believe all the selfish things I've been spending money on.
My mortgage, food for my family, health insurance...  Now that I know
there is such need in the world, I will strongly reconsider
priorities.  The thought of the joy I can bring to Ken Lay when he
finds out he can not only bilk thousands of people of their retirement
savings and write a disastrous energy policy for an entire major world
power, but still buy a medium sized island (say, Maui) to retire on,
will be priceless to me.