Hello everyone;

I have finally published the details and construction manual for the 90
litre version of my system which I have upscaled from the 30 litre
prototype. All info is copylefted of course but I hope people will check
it out and give me some feedback. If anyone on this list ever notices my
work being sold anywhere (like ebay) please let me know so I can take
action. Here is the link:

http://www.nonprofitfuel.ca/90%20Liter%20Reactor%20build%20manual.pdf

This is the system we are going to use in our local cooperative. I am
teaching a course this weekend based on this system.  15 students are
registered.  I hope it goes well.

Joe