Hello, i believe you can offer multiple instructions at a determined price
on ebay, i have seen things this way. where is your teachingfacility. i
would be interested assuming i would need to travel.
I will review the online plans before i write back. I am in chicago and did
have several travel plans
scheduled this summer and might be able to include a stop to visiit your
work. I have people here that woudl be interested in doing a cooperative
reactor in chicago.
are you doing any diesel auto adaption for wvo.
thanks, ray