The caption under his picture reads "Former President Jimmy Carter says that Bush has encouraged Israel and Hezbollah to attack."

Absolutely.

1.) Fabricated provocation of war by Hezbollah through selective recollection of the events.
2.) Reports of Iranian fighters killed in Lebanon
3.) Intense media coverage by FOX to raise sympathy for Israel's government
4.) Increased media coverage by FOX of Iranian saber rattling by it's leadership.
5.) Continued media coverage by FOX of suspicious activities in Syria.

So, what do you think of a U.S. state department campaign for a war against Iran, starting with a proxy war against Lebanon, then Syria? In my opinion, Bush is capable of anything and although I hesitated to speculate, I also don't put it past him or some of the religious zealots running the federal government to execute such a radical plan.

Mike

fox mulder wrote:
his over all view is that he is sickened by the

pictures he sees, on sky news every hour, of burned
and maimed babies and children. the double standard of
the countries like UK and USA is apparent.
Please listen to the former president Carter who is an
intellectual not lunatic like Bush.

Source: cnn
http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/08/05/carter.mideast.ap/