http://www.newhopepa.com/DelawareRiver/port_jervis_bristol_2.htm

 > How about keeping an open mind Bob.

I try, but I also try to guard against gullibility. Here is a link to
a couple of spills of fly ash related material from the Martin creek
plant.  Oh, I guess they could be importing fly ash from some other
plant to fake the spills to throw us all off...

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-b4_3pplfolo-1aug16,0,6175405.story

If it looks like a coal fired plant, and spills like a coal fired
plant, then the the simplest explanation is that it is in fact a coal
fired plant.

http://www.pplweb.com/community+partners/our+education+programs/directions+to+ppl+facilities.htm

Maybe some intrepid soul could go check it out first hand:

"Martins Creek Plant
 From points south (Easton): Take Route 611 North to the traffic
signal in the village of Martins Creek. Turn right, continuing on
Route 611. Travel another mile on Route 611. At the top of the hill,
veer off Route 611 by continuing straight ahead onto the Martins
Creek/Belvidere Highway. Drive another 3 miles. Turn right onto Foul
Rift Road (there is a yellow farmhouse on the right). This road will
lead you to the plant. At the Y in the road after the Tekening hiking
trailhead, make a right to head toward the parking lots. You may park
in the stone lot to the right or in the main parking lot to the left
and proceed to the guardhouse. Workshops are held in the second-floor
conference room at the power plant."

Bob Allen,http://ozarker.org/bob