The Martins Creek plant is on the Delaware River in Lower Mount Bethel
Township, Northampton County, about 15 miles north of Easton, Pa. The
plant has two coal-fired generating units, each with a capacity of
150,000 kilowatts. The plant also has two units which can be fueled by
either natural gas or oil, with a total generating capacity of 1,592,000
kilowatts.

I would think the obvious answer is that it's running on natural gas or
oil through a pipeline.