As a registered Republican .. sorry about that .. I seem to be on this
mailing list.

My defense is that I have absolutely never voted "party" lines .. I have
always tried to vote for someone I considered honorable .. so I won't go
into how my choices have generally fared.

I'm forwarding because I'm pretty sure someone on this list will have a
pretty good idea about the background of these individuals mentioned.

.. and I'm very interested in that ..

Thanks for any information.

Mary Lynn

Rev. Mary Lynn Schmidt, Ordained Minister
ONE SPIRIT ONE HEART
TTouch . Reiki . Pet Loss Grief Counseling . Animal Behavior Modification .
Shamanic Spiritual Travel . Behavior Problems . Psionic Energy Practitioner
. Radionics . Herbs . Dowsing . Nutrition . Homeopathy . Polarity .
The Animal Connection Healing Modalities
http://members.tripod.com/~MLSchmidt/
http://allcreatureconnections.org