Hi Bob and all

Sure presses your button Bob when someone questions vaccinations.

Actually, the post was about bird flu, and it's correct, it's a hoax
and worse than a hoax, and we're able to consider it without having
another major wrangle over Mercola because he isn't the only one who
says so, GRAIN also says so, with plenty of solid references, and so
does ISIS, with same, and, hey! it's in the archives I do believe.
(And I say so too.)

Also, it's kind of important, in quite a few ways. One being that if
indeed future of biofuels depends on small-scale local production,
which it does do, it doesn't make a lot of sense to knock one of the
main props of small farmers right out from under them, that being
poultry, and for such utterly lousy reasons.

Best

Keith