I have to disagree. A friend of mines father was working a few blocks
away and saw the plane come in. That was how
I found out the 9/11 events happened (I do not watch tv very much). Now
maybe the made a cruise missle up to look
like a plane, but it surely was a plane looking object that hit.

Jeromie