Here is a treasure trove of the fallacies of vaccination. If some weak
people insist on getting
vaccinated, fine. But it goes over the line when they force others to get
vaccinated as well. And that
is what is happening. Big Pharma wants total control of your body. And they
are inducing weak
politicians to make the laws necessary.
http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/vaccines.htm

&
>From AAPS:

The Physician's Desk Reference cites adverse reactions to the hepatitis B in
less than 1 percent. However, if more than 70 million American children
receive the vaccine, that means more than 700,000 children are likely to
suffer adverse reactions.

Children are a very low risk group for hepatitis B. Primary risk factors are
dependent on lifestyle, i.e. multiple sex partners, drug abuse or an
occupation with exposure to blood.

Rampant conflicts of interest in the approval process has been the subject
of several Congressional hearings, and a recent Congressional report
concluded that the pharmaceutical industry has indeed exerted undue
influence on mandatory vaccine legislation toward its own financial
interests.

The vaccine approval process has also been contaminated by flawed or
incomplete clinical trials, and government officials have chosen to ignore
negative results. For example, the CDC was forced to withdraw its
recommendation of the rotavirus vaccine within one year of approval. Yet
public documents obtained by AAPS show that the CDC was aware of alarmingly
high intussuception rates months before the vaccine was approved and
recommended.

Mandatory vaccines violate the medical ethic of informed consent. A case
could also be made that mandates for vaccines by school districts and
legislatures is the de facto practice of medicine without a license.

The CDC's own "Guide to Contraindications to Childhood Vaccination" warns
that when assessing children's common symptoms, "if any one of them is a
contraindication, DO NOT VACCINATE" [caps added]. And yet, under legislated
mandates, the vaccines are still required.

End AAPS excerpt.

IMO, mandatory vaccinations are not Constitutional. We have nothing if we
have no control over our own
bodies against outside forces. If my home is my castle, then what is my
body?

Peace, D. Mindock  P.S. Marilynn, thanks for this topic as it hits home to
what this country is becoming.