  From: D. Mindock<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: biofuel@sustainablelists.org<mailto:biofuel@sustainablelists.org>
  Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2006 7:03 AM
  Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Curing Cancer with the Rife machine

  The AMA tried to buy the exclusive rights to Rife's technology. When he
  rejected
  them, he was blackballed by the AMA. Bob, the "conspiracy" was right there,
  out
  in the open. You don't know of what you speak. But that's never detered you,
  huh?
  And of course you can find all sorts of like-minded "experts" espousing
  disinfo to
  back up your claims. You seem to be permanently the closed minded skeptic
  wearing
  proudly your blinders of hard core arrogant ignorance.
  Peace, D. Mindock