Kirk,
those efficiency numbers look like the DOE short term targets from when
I was researching my book.  I see they are still counting waste heat as
part of the efficiency (CHP).

Do you know of someone actually selling units with these efficiencies
(validated by third parties and guaranteed to clients by vendors) in the
commercial market?

The disadvantages make interesting reading though, don't they?

Darryl

--
Darryl McMahon
It's your planet.  If you won't look after it, who will?

The Emperor's New Hydrogen Economy (now in print and eBook)
http://www.econogics.com/TENHE/