As it should be.  This is great news.  I hope other states follow
through with similar legislation.  As the sweet crude and foreign crude
runs low and the price goes up, eventually Canada's oil will be worth
more anyways.  Why sell it now.  Better to wait until you have the world
over a barrel (pun intended) and in the mean time learn how to melt it
out by using solar concentrators rather than burning huge methane
reserves.  DUH

Joe

Thompson, Mark L. (PNB R&D) wrote:

>So - Kalifornia will just keep importing. Only 1 of 50 states.

snip