  -----Original Message-----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Zeke Yewdall
  Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2007 4:27 PM
  To: biofuel@sustainablelists.org
  Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Can these people be trusted with our planet?

  I agree that we should not only present a one sided view of things.  Point
in case: millions of children are misled every year by secularists on the
"law of gravity".  What about Jesus rising into the sky.  Walking on water?
Every schoolchild should be ecouraged to go to the roof of the school
building and experiment on his or her own to see if they really believe in
gravity, instead of giving them such a one sided and scientific view.

  Of course, soon the only people remaining will be the ones who did believe
in gravity.  Too bad that global warming can take all of us with it, not
just the skeptics.

  Alternatively, if you want to teach the bible as literal fact, I believe
that Tolkien's history of Middle Earth should also presented as literal
fact.