Hi Frank

>I was wondering why Journey to Forever wasn't included amongst their links.

I didn't check, but I'm not surprised. I don't get it with this guy.
He seems to have eradicated any potential usefulness from that page
at his site, so why bother to have it at all? It used to have the
diagrams at least, which are essential, but they're gone now, and
adding the ToC of the manual serves no purpose that I can see. Short
of doing a proper job he could easily fix it with a link to us or if
he doesn't like us with a link to Mother Earth News, which also has
it online these days, and which he mentions anyway. Maybe he's lost
interest in his project, which would be sad. But the site lists the
Latest Update as Friday, January 26, 2007.

First I heard of him (his name is Mofwoofoo Woofuaza, San Francisco)
was in 2001 after I posted a message at the Community Gardens list
and he emailed me proposing collaboration. He got an encouraging
reply but that was the last I heard until our MEN waste oil heater
page surfaced there. I sent him an email about it but didn't get a
reply and forgot all about it until now.

Oh well. The more the merrier I suppose, never mind how (which is
also how some people feel when bits of their website get ripped of
and sold at eBay),

Best

Keith