It is the same whey and cheese whey.  I get 25,000 liters of cheese whey for
free each day.  I make a project to convert cheese whey to ethanol, but the
tagatose sugar is very interesting.  I am located in Panama, Central
America.  A program of the Europe Union grant me a few euros to make it
happens, you know, we are on the third world.  I am going to use the same
pilot plant to produce ethanol from sugar cane.  I am located in a sugar
cane region here in Chiriqui, Panama.I want to buy a small plant with a
fermentor/separator and/or use pervaporation to make the production cost
smaller.  At first I wanted to recover lactoferrin and lactoperoxidase, but
the ultrafiltration equiment is too expensive.