G'day Kirk,

Mercola says the bird flu is a hoax.
Rumsfeld Bird Flu Hoax
      Original breaking story that you won't find anywhere else in the news.
Read what the media won?t tell you about the Avian flu hoax.
      www.mercola.com/2005/oct/25/rumsfeld_to_profit_from_avian_flu_hoax.htm
 - Mar 23, 2007 -

 Also I think Mark means when he says that the FDA says Tamiflu is
safe is that it does not take it off the market but merely says "be careful"
shortly after the shot is adminstered.
All drugs are to be used as directed, right? I think Mark is much more right
than wrong on this. Yes, he can be shrill but I think
he is that way because he sees his job as one of waking people up. (plus I
think he is weary and POed) We are at a point in history where our health
freedom is in a precarious position. As you know most people are either
apathetic, ignorant,
or cannot bring themselves to believe what Big Pharma has in store for them.
We live now with freedoms of
choice here that have already disappeared in other countries. It looks like
the USA is the last country that is
supposed to give up our vitamins, supplements, etc. The Codex Alimentarius
is due to kick in on Dec 31,
2009. We're to be pushed into a "killer" system which intends not to heal
but to mask symptoms with toxic
drugs, surgeries, and radiation; all expensive and deadly.
Peace, D. Mindock