Pannirselvam P.V
     My apologies to the authors of the study. My criticisms  "Sounds like a
poorly written science project" and "it doesn't seem to make any sense"
sprouted from my own ignorance.
     I am doing my homework on the subject of reactive distillation.

     I must admit to a bias that may compromise my acceptance of any "new
process." I like the idea of being able to make what I believe to be high
quality biodiesel, myself, on my own spot of land, using little more than what
I can scavenge from my local scrap metal dump. A new process that goes beyond
the reach of an average "Tom" and puts control back into the hands of big
business may be new, but not necessarily better. As you said:
" The new generation biofuel is like the new wave  social web2 , the free open
process for several  billions farmer  to be free and independent of the big
blues globalised market .This the natural way  for  green future for all ,
where all are included to have the sustainable green fuel ."

     You may be right when you say  "... some novel modification can be
possible to make more environmentally friendly our old two  stage proven JFT
BioD process."

    Thank you for your response and I look forward to discussion and
enlightenment by list members as this story unfolds.
                                                          Best Wishes to You,
                                                                            Tom