Hi Tom, Joe and all

>Hi Tom;
>
>Excellent synopsis on 'how to do it right'.  Although this is the
>same information that is there on the journey to forever website and
>probably a hundred times over here on the forum, I wish there was a
>way to bold it in the archives or something.  The message should
>show up in red in my mailbox.
>
>Thanks for taking the time to put it so succinctly.
>
>Joe

I'll second that, very nice Tom, thankyou. I've also been wondering
just how to make it show up in red.

New list members quite often get told this:

>Please read this:
>http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html#learn

They don't always seem to take much notice though.

It's been suggested several times that I should make a sort of FAQ at
the list webpage at sustainablelists.org linked to major themes in
the archives, but (a) I'm not going to take on the job, (b) I'm also
not going to take on the job of keeping it maintained and updated,
(c) I tend to think the links already there to resources at JtF
should be enough, and (d) I don't think it would work anyway.

I'll add your synopsis to the JtF website resources though, I think
it will help a lot. In the section on Quality tests, probably with
several links to it from elsewhere in the Biodiesel section.

Thanks again.

Best

Keith