A combination...My F250 Diesel, Oil Heat, My father's F250, and some for
the neighbor's house.
I suppose the 500 Gallons is a winter number - maybe 300 gallons in the
summer to support the lot of us.  I go through about 250 gallons a month
myself (in the winter).  That's only 1 tank per week in the truck (26
gal).  Plus I have a few friends asking for any surplus I have.
Currently, I'm only acquiring about 100 gallons a month, which is more
hassle than I imagined.  Between driving up to 30 minutes away and then
trying to get the sludge from the good stuff, it doesn't seem worth it
compared to over $5 a gal for diesel and heating oil is right behind at
$4.69.