Keith
   My understanding was that  the 'poistive' attributes of GM crops/foods
were supposed to be  that they got a higher yield, for insects didn't take as
much, plus it was less  expensive to grow them for there was no need for
pesticides, etc.  It seems  that even those traits are not panning out though.
Or have
I  misunderstood?
           best  wishes
                  Shan

In a message dated 25/08/2008 2:13:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,