zeitgeist is on my "to see" list.  in fact i've bumped it to top spot
thanks to jim's comments.  i've seen a ton of documentaries in the
past year.  while i have enjoyed most all of them and applaud their
efforts, few have left lasting impressions.  those which i would most
highly recommend are "manufacturing consent" (based on the book
co-written by chomsky), "the corporation" (wow, a must see IMO),
"supersize me" (gimmicky and "light", no hard-hitting expose this one,
but very worthwhile, the more i think back on it the more i like it),
and "manufactured landscapes" (i've mentioned this one before and i
can't sing it's praises loudly enough, probably my favorite).