Hi Jim

>Keith,
>
>Thanks for the Copionics info. I hereby acknowledge you as one of the
>ontological stewards of our intrepid crew.

:-) Seems I don't qualify though, I can never remember what
ontological means, I have to look it up. "The branch of metaphysics
dealing with the nature of being" it says here. Oh. No wonder. Maybe
it's just that I'm a hoary old fart these days with a face of white
stubble and a head full of clutter. (It says that here too, most of
it. Here being my Mac's dictionary.)

>I'll have to see what I can find
>on Shaw, Copionics, and the WEO and share it with the Zeitgeist folks here
>in Denver.
>
>"Indeed. There's a lot going on though, and for quite a long time, not
>just a recent buzz. I've got quite a lot of updates on seeds to add
>to the JtF site, when I get that far. There's quite a lot already
>there though:"
>
>Yup, I know there is almost nothing truly new, just new to me. I don't worry
>about it anymore.

"The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which
is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under
the sun. Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new?
it hath been already of old time, which was before us. I gave my
heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are
done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of
man to be exercised therewith. I have seen all the works that are
done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of
spirit. That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which
is wanting cannot be numbered. For in much wisdom is much grief: and
he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."

Anyway, truly new is just what we don't need when it comes to seeds,
thanks just the same Monsanto et al. No GMOs under the sun.

>I just stay in observational mode, seize what is useful,
>and apply it to opportunities that seem to appear as if by...intention.

Interesting, isn't it. It comes with a powerful sense of rightness
when it happens that way, and usually it fits.

>There is a comradely feel to all of the adaptations in play. Well, maybe not
>all of them but a considerable mass.
>
>Anyway, thanks for the catalysts and, as a friend of mine is wont to say,
>"strength to yer arm"...to which I would add, "rhythm to your feet".

That's a good addition, thanks. Dunno who says that though, but
strength to his elbow whoever he is,

All best

Keith