Re this:

>  >>  Anyway, I don't believe
>  >>  that feral Muscovies cause any harm or damage.

"Native to South America, their original name was "Musco duck"
because they ate so many mosquitos. The Russian Muscovites were one
of the first to import them to their country. Being very hardy,
Muscovies are still roaming wild in the South American jungles today.
Even here in North America, several states, such as Florida and
Georgia, have wild Muscovies. These "wild" Muscovies are responsible
for eating literally millions of pests every year. Were it not for
them, these states would undoubtedly have more millions of "pests"
that like to dine on people."
<http://www.backyardpoultrymag.com/issues/2/2-5/Dennis_P_Smith.html>

Best

Keith