From: "Chip Mefford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: sustainablelorgbiofuel@sustainablelists.org
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2011 1:52:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Fwd: New Engine 100 MPG

Hey Fritz;

Even though I grew up and live in the states, I remember isettas/500s/hillman
hunters/austin 1000s
and all those fun things. I even know where there is about 85% of a
messerschmitt in a barn not
too far away. I loved those cars, all of them. My dad, back in '62, opted for a
large car, a
VW kaefer, and never looked back, had VDubs until he died.

The new 500 could carry a *real* 500 in it's boot.

And yes, it is all a rip off.

Wanna make the roads really safer, rather than politically safer?
Pull those driver's side airbags and replace them with a sharpened 6" steel
spike
pointing at the drivers chest. Fixed!

No more 'accidents'. Now folks can drive tiny and seriously stingy-on-the-fuel
vehicles again.