  From: asrdesigns
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 11:05 AM
  Subject: [svg-developers] Re: SVG in HTML

  Hi Clara,

  as far as I can tell, this works with all browsers

        <object data="graphics/simple.svg" width="500" height="375"
  type="image/svg-xml" standby="graph"></object>

  Here is the test page that I have copied this from:

  http://www.asrdesigns.ltd.uk/simple-svg.html

  Regards, Robert.

  --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "clara consiglieri"
  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  > hi all,
  > I have a  SVG file in a HTML file (with some functions). It works
  quite well with IE but not with Netscape or Opera. I used the tag
  <embed> and not <object> as you suggest.
  > Can you help me?
  > thanks a lot
  > clara

  visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/svg-developers and click "edit my membership"