  From: Jim Ley
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 12:25 PM
  Subject: [svg-developers] Re: Photoalbum demo

  "vernarim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
  news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  > Hi everybody...
  > I've posted a small demo of a photo-album...
  > Feedbacks are appreciated, of course!
  >http://www2.tmn.it/xml/projects/album/album.svg

  Interesting, looks good, nice use of custom namespace'd XML for easy
  authoring.  It looks though that each photo needs to be the same size?

  This reminds me of something Jerold Maddox talked about - why SVG wasn't
  used more for photo albums, ASV's jpeg rendering is many orders of magnitude
  better than the normal HTML user agents.

  Cheers,

  Jim.

  visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/svg-developers and click "edit my membership"
  ----