Jim Ley wrote:
> "vernarim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
>>I've posted a small demo of a photo-album...
>>Feedbacks are appreciated, of course!
>>http://www2.tmn.it/xml/projects/album/album.svg
>
> Interesting, looks good, nice use of custom namespace'd XML for easy
> authoring.

It is indeed very nice (and could be made nicer if there were a way to
put it on automatic mode).

A few technical problems:

  - you're using an old DTD, just delete the entire DOCTYPE and you'll
be much better off.

  - you haven't declared the SVG namespace or the XLink namespace: you
really should, some viewers will (rightly) reject the document otherwise.

  - when you create your own vocabulary, you can just put the elements
in your namespace, you don't have to put the attributes on them in the
namespace as well. I suggest just dropping the namespace on them.

--
Robin Berjon

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM