No, it doesn't, but this app works pretty well with Linux + ASV3 +
Konqueror.

Konqueror only uses the older NS4 plugin API, which seems to work
better than the newer Mozilla API WRT mousedown and mouse dragging.

For the life of me, I can't get reliable mousedown events in Linux
Firefox + ASV3, but with Konqueror my apps work well.

Thanks,
  --kirby files

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Mario Vernari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Does not exist ASV 6 for Linux...
> Ciao
> Mario
>

> On Sunday 23 January 2005 09:44, pilatfr wrote:
> >  --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Mario Vernari
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >  wrote:
> >
> >  Do you try Linux+FF+ASV6 ?
> >
> >  Michel
> >
> >  > Hi Michel,
> >  > your work looks amazing, but I must say that it is not working
on
> >  > Linux+FF+ASV3.
> >  > I see the whole screen, but it is not possible any interaction.
> >  > Cheers
> >  > Mario
> >  >
> >  > On Friday 21 January 2005 17:44, pilatfr wrote:
> >  > >  Hi
> >  > >
> >  > >  I post drawing tool ( SVG only with JS and some PHP )
always to

> >  try
> >
> >  > >  to show that we can use svg to build applications ...
> >  > >  Some features
> >  > >  - All shapes and pencil
> >  > >  - HSL colors, gradients and patterns
> >  > >  - Menus - icons + tooltips - contextual menus
> >  > >  - Save Load and print
> >  > >  - Create patterns from drawing
> >  > >  ....
> >  > >
> >  > >  Tested with Win + IE + ASV 3 or 6 beta
> >  > >  With Firefox + ASV 6, only popup window don't run
> >  > >  ( If some guru know how use popup from svg using Adobe JS
> >
> >  engine in
> >
> >  > >  Firefox ... )
> >  > >
> >  > >  To try
> >  > >  http://pilat.free.fr/dessin_loc/draw.svg
> >  > >  In french
> >  > >  http://pilat.free.fr/dessin_loc/draw.svg?l=french
> >  > >
> >  > >  To load all components in zip file
> >  > >  http://pilat.free.fr/english/svgdraw/index.htm
> >  > >  In french
> >  > >  http://pilat.free.fr/svgdraw/index.htm
> >  > >
> >  > >  If you want more, make propositions for next version
> >  > >
> >  > >  Michel
> >  > >
> >  > >
> >  > >
> >  > >
> >  > >
> >  > >
> >  > >  -----
> >  > >  To unsubscribe send a message to:
> >  > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] -or-
> >  > >  visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/svg-developers and
> >
> >  click "edit my
> >
> >  > > membership" ----
> >  > >
> >  > >
> >  > >
> >  > >  Yahoo! Groups Links
> >  > >
> >  > > To visit your group on the web, go to:
> >  > >
> >  > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >  > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >  > >
> >  > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> >
> >  Service.
> >

> >  -----
> >  To unsubscribe send a message to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] -or-