--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Neumann"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks,
  What's confusing me is the whole curve fitting aspect of a path.
I'm just not understanding what the values for say a C really mean.
If I have M20,20 C80,40 70,80 80,200 does the path actually go
through 80,40 and 70,80 or are those just used for influencing the
curve, and if so, how does it do that.

> Hi,
>
> http://plasma-gate.weizmann.ac.il/Grace/ (cannot reach the page
> currently - seems to be down ...)
>
> is one of many graphing tools that have SVG output. Should work
pretty
> well for static grahics.
>
> If you want to develop interactive charts/diagrams I would rather
> program it myself. Should not be too hard using
> perl/php/python/Java/.net, etc. - you could display the real values
on
> mouse over or let the user interactively scale the axes ...
>
> Andreas
>
> --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "jeffnoll2000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>