From: MJ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 12:25 PM
To: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [svg-developers] Top 10 Performance Improving Steps

Hey Everyone.  First time poster on this group.

I have searched high and low and not found a clear answer to my
problem of slow performance using Batik with not-very-large SVG files
(8 - 9 seconds to load and render an updating 552 KB file).

I was wondering if there is a list of "Top 10 Things to Do to Improve
the Performance of your SVG Application"  Perhaps this thread can
serve to allow people to respond with things that they have done to
speed up their apps.  The list could include changes to the open
source code, changes to the structure of the SVG file itself, etc.

Anyone care to contribute?

-----
To unsubscribe send a message to: